Wow – I just realised that my blog is two years old this month, and still going strong!
In celebration of this fact I thought I would post some interesting numbers for you (after all my day job is in web analytics!):
- In those two years I’ve published over 180 posts which is an average of one every 4 days
- I get over 1,000 visits from around 900 unique visitors per month
- The majority of people are from the US with the UK a close second
- 4/5 of the traffic is referred from elsewhere – referring sites or search engines split pretty evenly between the two
- By far the most commonly used phrase on search referrals is “EOS 1000D” (I guess that article performs well for SEO!) but in the last few months “lightroom keywords” has climbed rapidly
- Unsurprisingly, the most popular content on the site is my Lightroom Keyword Lists
- I write most about Lightroom followed by equipment, and then “how to” articles elsewhere on the web
- I’ve mentioned Canon in 21 posts, Nikon in 7 posts but Lightroom in 40 posts and I’ve written 10 posts on police harassment of photographers
So thanks to everyone that’s visited and the comments you’ve left, and here’s to another 2 years!